Mastock For Mac Publisher's description
from Michel Montagne
Mastock is a stock market analysis and portfolio management software solution for the individual investor, built exclusively for Mac OS X.
Mastock is a stock market analysis and portfolio management software solution for the individual investor, built exclusively for Mac OS X. With a compelling and intuitive one window user interface, MastockвЂ™s analytical tools can be customized to fit your precise need.
* Automatic download of latest quote prices from free sources on the internet
* Most of the standard indicators like RSI, MACD, Points & Figures, Ichimoku Clouds... on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly period.
* Ability to define your own indicators and trade systems using a powerful proprietary programming language.
* Ability to define Trend Lines, Fibonacci retracements and Gann Angles as well as Fibo lines to visualize Elliott waves Semi-log or linear scale OHLC, Japanese candlesticks or simple curve chart display options
* Ability to easily navigate through historical data at multiple levels of zoom.
* Automatic generation of splits for new stocks
* Ability to research and modify detail data in a spreadsheet like window
* Support trackpad gestures
* Accessible, scriptable, voice over compatible
What's New in This Release:Trade Journal
Colored bands for Bollinger or Custom Indicators
Random Walk Index Indicator
Resolved hang when adding stock with OS 10.6
User Interface Improvements
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall