MacENC For Mac Publisher's description
MacENCв„ў is the professional solution for the mariner that
MacENCв„ў is the professional solution for the mariner that wants to take the Mac aboard for real-time display of position on the vector format S-57/S-63 ENCs (Electronic Navigational Charts), Navionics Charts from X-Traverse AND raster format BSB and Softcharts. Plug your GPS into your Mac and watch as your vessel moves along in real-time, plotting a track behind and logging a historic position on a seamless quilted digital chart.
MacENCв„ў is right at home for planning trips and charting new destinations. A GPS is not required to work with charts.
What's New in This Release:* The Latitude/Longitude will display in the "Objects" tab on the Navigation panel when clicking on the chart.
* "Currents" on the "Weather" menu will request a GRIB with currents and sea temperature on a 12 hour interval out to 120 hours at a 0.25 degree increment. Area available is 20S to 70N, Atlantic Ocean North America to Africa/Europe.
* $GPRTE NMEA data active route information is sent to the TCP/IP server (i.e. iNavX).
* NMEA 2000 AIS receiver support. More information available here.
* Class B AIS Targets, will have their position dot plotted in magenta.
* TCP/IP NMEA window Host IP Address determination done in a more efficient way.
System Requirements:PPC / Intel, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall