iCoder 2011 for Mac Publisher's description
from StarInix Corporation
iCoder 2011 brings you the complete CPT database for all medical specialties in a simple, fast and easy to use application.
iCoder 2011 brings you the complete CPT database for all medical specialties in a simple, fast and easy to use application. You can browse codes by category, body areas or guidelines and can also do searches by single word, multiple words, fragments or the actual code.
iCoder allows you to select your GPCI location and from there shows you facility and non-facility payments.
Once you pick a guideline or code, you will be presented with a detail view showing you additional information about the code, including associated codes,and dollar amounts adjusted for your GPCI location; you will also be allowed to easily scroll left or right to codes up and down in the search or the category.
This product includes a 1 year license for the CPT AMA codes.
- Complete 2011 AMA database of all CPT and HCPCS codes.
- Can search by codes or descriptions
- Displays closest codes to the one you've selected, allowing you to easily select the right code
- Allows you to select your GPCI locality
- Complete guidelines for CPT codes
- Browse for CPT codes by category, body area or guidelines
- Create a list of favorite codes accessible at all times
- Search for codes even when browsing by categories
- Display of RVU values for each code
- Allows you to select the way to sort your favorite codes
- Show CPT code indicators such as new code, add-on code, revised code, moderate sedation, and modifier 51 exempt.
- Print CPT Codes
- Includes CPT Legend information, including:
- New code
- Revised code
- Add-on code
- FDA approval pending
- Moderate sedation
- Modifier 51 exempt
- Search, can use abbreviations like "sbsq obs care".
The CPT data of iCoder will be downloaded once you open the application for the first time.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall