iCash SE for Mac Publisher's description
from Max Programming, S.L
iCash is a software intended to control your personal finances, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks transactions for you
iCash is a software intended to control your personal finances, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks transactions for you. As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money between them! You don't even need to know about accounting or even care about it! Your finances depend largely on good organization that lets you know where your money comes from and to where it goes.
iCash is an easy-to-use, full featured and multi-purpose Personal Finance Manager tool for Macintosh and Windows intended to help you control all kinds of money issues. iCash can serve several small accounting needs for either private users, or clubs, associations, self-employed, small businesses or simply to be used at home, making keeping track of incomes, expenses and Banks transactions a snap. With a few clicks you can begin creating accounts and making transactions in minutes.
iCash is versatile and user-friendly. For this reason it doesn't use the principle of double-entry bookkeeping making it much easier to be used by people with very little or no accounting knowledge at all. Simply create accounts for all your expenses, incomes, Banks... and start moving money between them! iCash will then allow you to find out where all your money comes from and where it goes. All accounts are well organized according to user-defined categories and built-in types so reports can be tailored to include all records or only ones meeting specified criteria. iCash also allows you to have as many money manager documents as necessary so you can control almost anything from Clubs, associations, home and so on at the same time.
iCash is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Czech, Catalan and Portuguese.
What's New in This Release:- All the Import and Export window settings are now persistent during the whole session.
- It is now possible to fully select the accounts to be used to calculate the full balance in title.
- The Export window now has a 'Clear' button to reset the field selection.
- The Account Statement report now allows you to show only the reconciled or unreconciled transactions.
- The budget now displays OK/KO icons on the right where the budget is matched depending on the selected range.
- It is now possible to add comments to each budget line.
- The multiple transaction editor window now allows you to append text to existing comments.
- New 'Transaction > Add Text To Comment' menu allowing you to append text to existing comments.
- The maximum iCash document size has been increased from 2 Gb to 64Gb. As a drawback, initial files are now bigger.
- The Budget export now includes all the columns.
- Fix: Account statement no longer takes next month scheduled transaction into account in totals.
- Fix: Default month and year in the transaction panel is now set by document rather than the application.
- Fix: Documents with a size over 1 Gb now show a size in Gb in the file manager.
- Fix: Budget now displays the values depending of the comparison range instead of the fixed yearly range.
- Fix: Budget income color when superior to selected range is now blue rather than red.
- Fix: Budget category and type calculations not refreshed on screen after editing amounts in given occasions.
- Fix: Budget status line not updated after editing an account in given occasions.
- Fix: Budget export no longer output numbers with currency symbols.
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall