Horizon For Mac Publisher's description
from Lucerne Systems
A simple way to organize your personal finances
Horizon is a unique financial management application that uses a one-of-a-kind calendar interface. To record income and payments, you simply click on a date and enter an amount. Horizon gives you the ability to categorize your incomes and expenditures, repeat reoccurring events, and quickly summarize everything between any two points in time.
You can hide and show different categories to focus on different aspects of your finances. You can move back and forward through time to see what things will be like next month, six months from now, or next year.
Horizon provides the following special features:
* Simple data entry: just double-click on a date and enter the value.
* Drag and drop to move copy/cells.
* Build equations with almost no typing, using point-and-click references.
* Use relative references, such as "yesterday", "last week", "last month". "last year".
* Easy to use functions to total, count, average, and find highest and lowest values for a range of dates.
* Simple repeat system for regular daily, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly entries.
* Extensive on-line help in Apple Help Book form.
What's New in This Release:NEW ! *Cells in the current selected category are now highlighted.
* File format updated for multi-platform support.
System Requirements:Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall