CashForecaster for Mac Publisher's description
The Cash Forecaster is an updated version of an earlier application from Object Craft.
The Cash Forecaster is an updated version of an earlier application from Object Craft. This version is simpler, faster and has an improved user interface. It doesn't implement some of the more complex forecasting types supported by the older application (eg, loan forecaster, discount forecaster, etc) though these don't appear to have been widely used. If you were using them and would like to see that functionality reinstated, please let us know.
Object Craft's Cash Forecaster is a simple application that forecasts your cash flow over a defined period. It is available through the Mac App store.
Our objective was to create an application that does something that we find very useful in the running of our business and personal finances.
What's New in This Release:- Added a cursor across the balance graph to highlight the selected day. This tracks with the selected balance in the balances drawer. You can step back and forth across the graph by selecting a balance in the balances drawer and using up- and down-arrow.
- Change how revenue/expenses are entered, there is now a button on the entry sheet to swap between a revenue and an expense item. You can still use a minus sign or "(nn)" to enter an expense as before.
- Running balance is now shown in the Balances drawer.
- Swapped cmd-N and cmd-shift-N so that the more common even of creating a new revenue/expense item uses cmd-N.
- There's a new option to selected expired expenses (where expired means they ended before today). If desired they can be deleted using cmd-delete.
- The balances drawer wasn't selecting the correct date when the graph was clicked while "hide empty" was checked. This works correctly now.
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall