AFTERsongs for Mac Publisher's description
After all songs on the playlist are played, your Mac will go to sleep automatically.
After all songs on the playlist are played, your Mac will go to sleep automatically. It's like a music lover's lullaby player!
- plays media from your iTunes' playlist
- minimalistic & elegant transparent floating interface
- now playing indicator
- can dim backlight after a certain period of time.
- UTF-8 foreign character display support
- volume adjust and play control buttons
- can also play the audio track of videos
- next version will support video playback
What's New in This Release:v1.80 -> v1.82
- fix crash when you have identical playlist names in iTunes
- app's main icon changed
- fix app version number display on interface
- more detailed technical support email templet
- more detailed feature request email templet
- updated more by dragonBTV panel
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall