MediaMover FCP for Mac Publisher's description
from Random Video, Inc
Designed to help manage the vast amount of media that can be associated with Final Cut Pro projects.
Designed to help manage the vast amount of media that can be associated with Final Cut Pro projects. Its robust interface tells you, at a glance, the facts necessary to manage your storage system no matter how large or small.
- Easily see how much storage space every project is using regardless of the number of volumes media is stored on or number of editors that have contributed to them.
- Storage costs money! Tracking the time projects are on your system and how much space they occupy allows you to accurately invoice projects for the storage space they use.
- Use MediaMoverвЂ™s Export tool to create Excel compatible reports to track your Final Cut Pro media.
Backup any projectвЂ™s media with ease.
- Delete a projectвЂ™s media quickly and thoroughly, regardless of how fragmented or deeply nested it is. вЂ”Handles multiple capture and render folders associated with the same project easily.
- At a glance, see the largest and oldest projects on your system.
- Familiar OS X style interface.
- Compatible with all versions of Final Cut Pro and XSAN software.
What's New in This Release:- Easier deletion of project media no matter how scattered or hidden it is - including media folders.
- Backup/Copy function now places media files into discreet folders (Capture Scratch, Render Files, Audio Render Files) at the backup location.
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.2 or later
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall