SnakeLoops For Mac Publisher's description
from Snake Loops
Lets you slow down and loop difficult parts in videos or mp3s, so you can practice effortlessly!
Whatever you practice - i.e. musical instrument, youвЂ™ll learn much faster if you take it slow at first. Before you become natural about it, you must get a right вЂњfeelвЂќ and you get it only by training relaxed. Try the app see for yourself how much it can make your life easier!
* Easily drag loops over your favorite video or MP3.
* Then, when you have loops in place, you can select one or more loops to loop continuously.
* You can also give each loop a label - for instance "A difficult part 2", so you know what's coming up. :-)
* YouTube is full of content for practicing just about anything. For example you can get tons of guitar practicing lessons. If you have Perian installed, you can loop also Youtube video files. Check this site to learn how to download flash video files from youtube.
* Simplest and most intuitive user interface.
* Change playback rate from 20% to 120% of original rate without changing the sound pitch. But if you need, you can change pitch in between -5 to +5 semitones. Its worth mentioning that since SnakeLoops uses Apple QuickTime, the slowed down sound quality is really amazing. You will hear and see every detail when you transcribe a musical piece for instance!
* Of course there are some basic features that some similar apps don't have - Undo/redo support, saving all those loops, drag and drop from Finder or iTunes.
* Designed for mac and uses QuickTime.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall