SimpleChord for Mac Publisher's description
Chord dictionary and progression builder.
Part tool and part toy, SimpleChord is a music application for Mac OS X that lets you look up chords and arrange them into progressions.
- Look up a full range of chords, from power chords to jazz.
- Create progressions: try new sounds, learn new songs.
- iPod export: chords and progressions to go.
- MIDI keyboard support
- Print progressions, for easy learning later.
- Reverse look-up, press the keys, find the chord.
- Metronome and tempo finder
What's New in This Release:- Fixed bug with progression looping
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.3 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall