Protrekkr For Mac Publisher's description
from Franck Charlet
ProTrekkr (formerly known as NoiseTrekker by Juan Antonio Arguelles Rius aka Arguru)
ProTrekkr (formerly known as NoiseTrekker by Juan Antonio Arguelles Rius aka Arguru) is a tracker program combining a software synthesizer together with a traditional samples tracker which can be used to create electronic music (like psytrance, trance goa, hard acid, IDM, chip, techno, etc.) for small sized intros, demos or games.
The tracker is available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Amiga OS4 and AROS.
- Open source.
- 16 multi-notes tracks (with 256 virtual channels).
- Samples editor (can load up to 64 bits stereo samples).
- Patterns based tracker style sequencer.
- Synthesizer with custom waveforms support.
- Samples loop editor.
- Cubic spline interpolation.
- 2 303s units.
- Wav files import/export.
- Aiff files import.
- 16 or 32 bits wav rendering to files or directly to instruments.
- Multi effects engine with reverb, distortion, filters, delay, EQs, flanger, compressors, etc...
- Fully customizable 10 combs reverb.
- Midi in/out support.
- Protracker .mod /Fasttracker I .ft files import.
- Samples packer handling Gsm/Mp3/TrueSpeech/ADPCM/8 Bit and a compressor derivated from wavpack.
- Replay routine source code to include & use inside your own programs (Also featuring a replay routine for the PlayStation Portable).
- Winamp/XMPlay plugin available.
- And probably more...
What's New in This Release:В· Tracks are only shadowed during playing.
В· UAdded cutomizable resonance for reverb filter.
В· UTracker could crash when loading an instrument over another one which was still playing.
В· UAutosave function was broken.
В· UAdded auto backup function, the tracker will create a backup of any existing old module version before overwriting the new one.
В· UReverb threshold delays table was lacking some values.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall