MuseScore For Mac Publisher's description
from Werner Schweer
MuseScore is a free cross platform WYSIWYG music notation program, licenced under GNU GPL.
* WYSIWYG, notes are entered on a "virtual note sheet"
* Unlimited number of staves
* Up to four voices per staff
* Easy and fast note entry with mouse, keyboard or MIDI
* Integrated sequencer and FluidSynth software synthesizer
* Import and export of MusicXML and Standard MIDI Files (SMF)
* Platform independent code, binaries available for Windows, Mac and Linux
* Available in 20 languages
* GNU GPL licenced
What's New in This Release:New Features:
В· New demo score: Reunion by Marc Sabatella
В· MuseJazz now includes diacritical characters (Thanks to Marc Sabatella and Jorg K)
В· Jazz Combo and Band templates by Marc Sabatella
В· Save absolute position of element in addition to "offset" for better upward compatibility with 2.0 version
В· UK Brass Band & Salvation Army Brass band templates
В· New drumset file for French drum notation (#14340)
В· Ability to move lyrics with left and right arrows
В· Internationalization of the MuseScore.com plugin ("Save Online") and translation to French, German and Spanish
В· On Mac, MuseScore 1.2 is released in binary form only for Mac OS X 10.6+ running an Intel processor.
В· fix #11479: playback swing of quarter notes on counter beat
В· default reverb/chorus to minimum
В· fix #10331: In playback, note(s) do not stop when they should (repeat & note offtime)
В· fix #15147: Style Page Nums "show first" not checked, 1st page > 1: 1st page number still shown (mi)
В· fix defau...
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall