Audio2Split For Mac Publisher's description
Audio2Split offers an easy and quick solution to splitting audio files into two independent media segments.
Audio2Split offers an easy and quick solution to splitting audio files into two independent media segments. It supports such audio formats as AC3, AIF, MP3, MP4 (.m4a), Ogg Vorbis (.ogg), WAV, WMA (.wma). Simply, select one of the seven tabs and then drag and drop an audio clip onto a media drop box. Set a split position and name files. And? You are just one click away from splitting the file.
Audio2Split does not produce file parts. Rather, it will produce two independent audio clips at the position where you specify. So you can open and play back each of the split files separately with a media player like QuickTime Player and VLC Media Player.
* Seven audio formats to choose from.
* The built-in media player allows the user to play back audio (except for AC3). Third-party freeware plug-ins may be required for Ogg Vorbis and WMA.
* Drag and drop an audio file directly onto the application icon to launch Audio2Split and read data.
What's New in This Release:* A set of measures is taken to enhance application's compatibility with Snow Leopard.
* The application remembers the location where it was last closed.
* Additional commands are added to the Help menu.
* 2 new audio formats (MOV, FLAC) are added. As for Flac audio, the application may generate only the first part.
* Other numerous minor changes and fixes are made.
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
QuickTime Player 7 (for those who use Snow Leopard to import Ogg and WMA clips).
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall