SuperSync For Mac Publisher's description
SuperSync is the best way to visually compare and merge multiple iTunes libraries.
SuperSync is the best way to visually compare and merge multiple iTunes libraries. All your music, movies, and playlists can be synced across all the computers you keep music on.
Use SuperSync to...
* Keep track of all your music across multiple computers -- Mac OS X and Windows
* Compare and merge any two music libraries
* Move music, videos, and playlists from one iTunes library to another
* Export all or a subset of your library as a well-organized directory of tracks
* Back up all iPod, iPad, and iPhone, music, videos, and playlists-- merging only the content you want to copy.
* Access your MP3 music files from any web browser--even on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
* Rescan your library to find missing tracks not on disk or tracks that have not been added to iTunes
* Update changes to your tracks meta data (star rating, played counts, grouping, comments, EQ settings, volume adjustment, etc.)
* Find partial albums, duplicates, corrupt files, and other common music library problems
* Intelligently import media from a hard drive, Apple mobile device, or network drive -- getting just the files you want and without duplicates
* Easily move your music library from Windows to Mac, Mac to Windows, or any combination
* Access your home iTunes library from anywhere -- upload/download songs, movies, and playlists
* Share a common library with multiple iTunes users on a network drive
* Access your library's MP3 files and playlists from your Tivo
With SuperSync, you get:
* Visual comparison of any two music libraries: Easily see what needs synchronizing (by artist, album, genre or track), then copy all or just some with the click of a mouse.
* All-access pass to your music library: Download, upload and play your music from anywhere on the internet! The included SuperSync music server requires a broadband connection with static IP or port-forwarding.
* An always up-to-date iTunes library: Automatically adds new music and removes broken links from your iTunes library.
* Complete back-up functionality: Quickly and easily create a back-up library on a separate computer or hard disk from any music source including your iPod. Move music in one step -- only copying the songs that you don't have and easily skipping the songs that you don't want.
* Cross-platform: Run SuperSync on Mac or Windows or both. Now it's easier than ever getting Mac and PCs to share music library information. SuperSync offers you the flexibility and freedom to merge all of your music libraries and access them from anywhere. Best of all, it's free to try and simple to use, meaning that in just a few minutes, you can sync your music libraries and enjoy your favorite music anywhere you are.
* Priced Right: The full version is $29 for a 2-pak, $39 for a 5-pak, and $49 for a 10-pak. The free demo can be used to synchronize or access up to 25 tracks per launch.
What's New in This Release:improved Rescan Local Library speed
added 'Use Media Kind/Artist/Album' option for Track Destination
fixed [File path not available.] message in Get Info dialog
improved wording of Location Of New Music Files Preference setting
System Requirements:В· Memory: 256MB RAM.
В· Hard Drive Space: 50MB free.
В· Processor Speed: 800 MHz CPU.
В· Network Capabilities: Internet access for online features.
В· Java: Version 1.4.2 or higher (included with OS-X).
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall