StereophoMic For Mac Publisher's description
from Benjamin Weiss
StereophoMic is a professional 2- and 3-channel stereo microphone configuration visualization programm
StereophoMic is a professional 2- and 3-channel stereo microphone configuration visualization programm based on the JAVA-Applet "Image Assistant 2.0" written by Helmut Wittek (www.hauptmikrofon.de). The current version plots the localization curves, the signal differences (level- and timedifferences) between all channels and the powersum curve. It factors all major influences into the calculation. This includes e.g. the inverse-square-law, which becomes important for small distances between the acoustic source and the microphone configuration. For a fast qualitative analysis of the configuration all important values, like the recordingangle or the powersumdifference, are calculated.
What's New in This Release:* StereophoMic is now Mac OS X 10.7 only.
* Please delete "в?ј/library/preferences/de.kreatiefton.stereophomic.plist" before installing the new version.
* Stereophomic is now a real document-based application.
* Added undo/redo functionality.
* Added signal relationships graphs.
* Added sparkle for updates.
* User interface improvements.
System Requirements:Intel, Mac OS X 10.7 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall