MPFreaker For Mac Publisher's description
from LairWare Software
Every music lover's dream.
Imagine a program that automatically fills in the missing information in your music library, including artwork and lyrics! Using innovative techniques, MPFreaker quickly searches the internet to find out which album your song belongs to, the year your song was released, the genre, track numbers, lyrics, and cover artwork. In seconds, any missing information is automatically added directly into your song files.
By using industry standard methods, you can see and access the new information that MPFreaker adds in any audio player which recognizes these standard information "tags", including iTunesв„ў, iPodв„ў, and other MP3/AAC players. Artwork added by MPFreaker automatically shows on color iPod's "Now Playing" display, for example. If you love your music library, you need MPFreaker!
* Automatically finds and adds album artwork
* Automatically finds and adds song lyrics
* Automatically finds and adds album name, genre, year, track number
* Process any number of songs automatically
* Advanced mode includes manual editing of info, lyrics and artwork
* Additional simple вЂњdrag-and-dropвЂќ mode for no-fuss operation
* Work with iTunesв„ў playlists or directly with your music library folder
* Works with all MP3 and AAC audio files, even those purchased from the iTunesв„ў Music Store
What's New in This Release:В· Minor improvements and bug fixes.
System Requirements:В· Internet connection.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall