Jaikoz Audio Tagger For Mac Publisher's description
from JThink Ltd.
The current release supports tagging of Mp4, M4a, M4p, Mp3, Wma, Flac and OggVorbis files.
The current release supports tagging of Mp4, M4a, M4p, Mp3, Wma, Flac and OggVorbis files. The latest release is Jaikoz 4.2.0 NGS, this was released on July 26th 2011
Are you frustrated by missing information in your audio files? This is known as metadata and is stored in a Tag. The Jaikoz Audio Tag Editor is a powerful yet simple to use tool that allows you to organize, edit and correct thousands of these tags with ease.
Jaikoz uses MusicBrainz, an online database of over nine million songs. Many of these songs also have an Acoustic Id provided by AmpliFIND, allowing a song to be identified by the actual music, so it can do a match even if you have no metadata! These feature means that Jaikoz gives you the flexibility to lookup your songs by both the acoustic id and the metadata making Jaikoz a very accurate tool. But no identification system is 100% accurate so we have made it as quick and easy as possible to edit your data manually as well using a convenient spreadsheet view, with many autoformatting features.
* Now audio fields such as Format, Bitrate and Encoder can be used in Filename and SubFolder masks.
* Manual Correct from Musicbrainz performance improved by removing the number of queries required.
* Consider format subtypes such as Vinyl 7" when scoring release format.
* Replaced Image column with Media column in Manual Correct Dialog.
* Add Release doesn't allow multi-discs releases to be added.
* If have translate artist name enabled should apply to both artist and artists field, currently only artist field.
* Lyrics and filename Tasks after Correct Metadata from Discogs not running in autocorrect for songs that were corrected.
* Not making use of artist alias locale to find an english alias, just picking the first ISO8859-1 one.
* Manual Correct Dialog, AmpliFIND Id should only be checked if the song was actually matched by puid not if it just happens to have a puid.
* Windows installer hanging on last page if using 64bit JRE.
System Requirements:* PPC / Intel
* Mac OS X 10.4 or later
* Java 1.5 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall