Hear For Mac Publisher's description
Hear greatly improves audio quality in movies and music throughout all of your Mac OS X applications.
Hear greatly improves audio quality in movies and music throughout all of your Mac OS X applications. With Hear, music is richer, movie sound and dialog is clearer and games will blow you out of your chair!
Introducing Hear - your sound + music better
Like movies? like'em more with virtual cinema quality sound experience. Sound will approach you from all angles, even from behind. You are there with Hear.
Perfect your sound with Hear's studio quality N-band equalizer with built-in peak limiter. You've got control.
Control speaker resonance to increase frequency range and enhance sound.
Center Channel Control
Control the volume and width of the sound coming from your own virtual center-stage for performance-grade audio effects. A concert in your house.
No Sub? No problem. Let Hear use your existing speakers to boost your bass. Don't you need more thump in your life?
Fine tune reverb to emulate any venue from phone booth to concert hall. Either way, it's music to your ears.
Music the way it was meant to be heard. Restore frequency, coloring and intensity lost during the recording process. Put more вЂњhiвЂќ in your вЂњfiвЂќ.
Hear can control the volume and quality of each application independently. You can control enable and disable each effect independently. You can apply the effects in any order for dramatic results. You can define and recall presets at any time. You can enjoy Hear's effects through your computer's speakers, headphones and external speakers. And you can do it all in an easy-to-understand user interface.
Hear - Features & Benefits:
Hear offers a wide array of settings that are quick easy to find and will greatly improve the sound quality of your music, movies and games.
* MIXER - allows you to adjust the sound volume for various applications, so you donвЂ™t have a loud mail sound while you are listening to music
* EQUALIZER - features the most advanced N-band equalizer with built-in peak limiters. You can choose between slider or curve mode for fine-adjustments
* GENERAL - adjust the general settings (bass, dewoofer, fidelity) and enable various effects
* 3D - expanding audio environment out of actual speaker positions
* FX - is an aggressive type of surround sound remixing
* BW - meditate to your music...itвЂ™s a special feature that can help you relax after work, it does so by generating brain waves targeted at relaxation
* MAXIMIZER - bring your concert home...produces a more вЂњliveвЂќ feature to the music (bass is boomier and highs are crisper)
* AMBIENCE - allows you to add reverb effect to the output
* SPEAKER - widen the frequency range of your speaker system (or headphones) and corrects output phase
* SUB - expands bass frequencies like a real subwoofer does
* LIMITER - ceiling and threshold, control aspects of level compression
* SPACE - creates a virtual re-sounding frame behind the listenerвЂ™s position and bounces the sound around
* FIDELITY - restores the subtle nuances that are often damaged in the recording process
What's New in This Release:
В· Fixed incompatibilities with certain applications such as GarageBand.
В· Fixed HearвЂ™s window disappearing when a secondary display is disconnected.
System Requirements:В· 256 MB or more memory
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall