FabFilter Pro-Q For Mac Publisher's description
FabFilter Pro-Q is an allround EQ plug-in for mixing and mastering
With up to 24 bands and a gorgeous interface for easy and precise editing.
FabFilter Pro-Q is designed to help you achieve your sound in the quickest way possible. Via the large interactive EQ display, you can create bands where you need them and select and edit multiple bands at once. Try it yourself!
* Highest possible sound quality
* Gorgeous interface with large display for easy and precise editing
* Up to 24 EQ bands
* Operates either in zero latency mode, or in linear phase mode with adjustable latency
* Filter shapes: Bell, High/Low Shelf, High/Low Cut with 6, 12, 24 and 48 dB/oct slopes
* Each band can operate on the stereo signals or on the left or right channels independently for per-channel EQ-ing
* Mid/side mode where you can EQ the mid and side signals separately
* Built-in real-time frequency analyzer with Pre- and Post-EQ modes
* Double-click text entry of parameter values
* Different display ranges: 6 dB range for mastering use, 12 dB, and 30 dB for mixing
* Stereo and mono plug-ins available
* MIDI Learn
* Undo/redo and A/B comparison
* Smart Parameter Interpolation
* Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
* Extensive help file with interactive help hints
* Available in RTAS, VST, VST 3 and AU for Mac OS X and Windows
What's New in This Release:
В· Improved the real-time spectrum analyzer: it is now more responsive and has a smoother curve release, making it easier to visually follow the curves over time. In addition, the combined Pre+Post setting now compensates the plug-in latency correctly in Linear Phase mode.
В· Improved Solo mode to transparently limit its output volume to -6 dB, avoiding undesired volume spikes at all times.
В· Fixed bug that caused an artificial roll-off to 0 Hz in the real-time spectrum analyzer.
В· Fixed bug when dragging multiple bands in the EQ display that could cause small round-off errors in the frequency parameter values relative to each other.
В· Fixed bug that caused Solo mode to function incorrectly on per-channel bands as soon as you changed the frequency of the band while in Solo mode.
System Requirements:В· Pro Tools, AU or VST 2/3 host
В· G4/G5 or Intel processor
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall