DensityLITE For Mac Publisher's description
from Alessandro Petrolati
Density is a new interactive real-time software for asynchronous granular synthesis
Density is a new interactive real-time software for asynchronous granular synthesis LIVE and sound file granulation, to generate a wide effects range: time/pitch shifting,textures, time/pitch jittering, pulverizer, scrub pad exploration,dynamic envelope shape drawing etcвЂ¦ Snapshots-presets interpolation-ransitions,Hyper Vectorials pads and Sequencer snap rhithem improviser provide a powerful way to generate incredible sound objects. All widgets are controllable via MIDI and OSC over the network, easy mapping by the learning/rescale functions.
What's New in This Release:* loading up to 12 sound-files (aiff,wav,mp3) .
* LIVE granulation buffer .
* dynamic wave-pad scrub, wrap-around selection, crop, normalize draw, etc... .
* grid quantize: zero-crossing, bpm, phase and samples .
* mutli windows (resizable) buffers for fine scanning explorations .
* quick sndfiles exchange, mouse jumping on the windows (buffers) .
* envelope/windowing menage up to 12 pre-generated shape (prototypes) .
* envelope/windowing loading and menage up to 12 sound-files (aiff,wav, mp3) .
* dynamic envelope buffer load/save, normalize, crop, resize length etc... .
* quick-record export master channel, progressive file autoname, select directory and re-sampling/quantize outfile .
* DSP settings and statusbar informations .
* snapshots (presets) memory: up to 24 .
* fast buttons snapshots store/recall .
* clients menage: include/esclude widgets from transitions .
* micro-pad interpolating between four snapshots .
* triggers shorts key, .
* windows float/no float mode .
* fully menaging the project (as a folder), save/save as and load, ask when exit .
* drag and drop support: streams/windowing wave-pads (audio files) and project folder (main mixer) .
* panning rotation: manual, cycle, random
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall