Command Line MIDI to MP3 Converter For Mac Publisher's description
from Audio Software
Since MIDI to MP3 Converter for Mac OS X was released we had many requests from professionals for Command line MIDI to MP3 Converter utility for Mac OS X.
Since MIDI to MP3 Converter for Mac OS X was released we had many requests from professionals for Command line MIDI to MP3 Converter utility for Mac OS X. Professionals asked for command line utility that can be used to render multiple MIDI files to MP3 and WAV format at once with SoundFont of their choice. It is not a secret that now-days many professionals need process automation and batch processing of MIDI files. It is also important to have an ability to make MIDI conversion the part of post processing script. The command line interface is the only option which is flexible enough for process automation.
Artists always love to experiment with different SF2 Sound fonts to change the instruments sounds and quality. You have no choice but command line interface when you have to convert (render) hundreds or even thousandths of MIDI compositions with same sound presets or convert one composition with different sound fonts many times per day.
Command line MIDI to MP3 Converter for Mac OS X has the same advantages and characteristics as its GUI counterpart.
* Professional Audio quality
* Fast MIDI rendering engine - up to 10 times faster than the original MIDI or music composition time
* SF2 Sound-font support
* Popular MIDI formats are supported: MIDI, MID, RMI, KAR
* Render output file as WAV/MP3
* Adjustable render qualities and bit rates
* Adjustable MIDI tempo, chorus, reverberation and transpose.
* Rendering of multiple MIDI files at once
* Conversion directions: MIDI to MP3, MIDI to WAV, MID to MP3, MID to WAV, RMI to MP3, RMI to WAV, KAR to MP3, KAR to WAV
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall