Garmin HomePort for Mac Publisher's description
Garmin HomePort provides an interface for viewing Garmin marine chart products and managing geographic and nautical data. With HomePort,
Garmin HomePort provides an interface for viewing Garmin marine chart products and managing geographic and nautical data. With HomePort, you can:
вЂў View marine chart products pre-loaded on your GPS device, including BlueChart, BlueChart g2, and BlueChart g2 Vision chart products.
вЂў Transfer waypoints, routes, and tracks to and from your GPS device or your SD card.
вЂў Create, view, and edit marine waypoints, routes, and tracks.
вЂў Organize saved waypoints, routes, and tracks.
вЂў Find items, such as marine points of interest and navigation aids, included in your detailed chart data.
вЂў View chart data as a navigational chart or as a fishing chart on supported chart products.
вЂў View tide stations, current stations, and water-depth information included in your detailed chart data.
What's New in This Release:· Improved the display of tide level and tide current properties.
· United States Federal Mineral release blocks are now shown on the fishing chart.
· Data shown on the fishing chart more closely matches that shown on the chart plotter.
· Preferences page now has 'controls' tab to customize keyboard and mouse behavior.
· Added ability to adjust track and route display widths thru preferences page.
· Exporting of track log to csv or tabbed text now includes depth data.
· Improved user notifications.
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall