UFPM Publisher's description
from John Schneiderman
UFPM: is a free-sourced programmed designed to give uniform file permission settings.
Moving files between file systems that have permissions and those that do not, the user home directory is populated with files of all sorts of permissions. UFPM, Uniform File Permission Modifier, has been designed to modify all files and directories to have a uniform permission set based upon their file type.
* Gives regular files and directories different appropriate permissions.
* Files and directories are only modified if they do not already contain the appropriate permissions.
* Backup files, hidden files, and hidden directories are all given appropriate permissions.
* Script files are given appropriate permissions.
* ELF binaries can all be given appropriate permissions.
* Give files and directories a unified user and group setting.
* All files and directories in the home directory are assigned the same user or group.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall