twander Publisher's description
from TundraWare Inc.
'twander' is a macro-programmable Filesystem Browser that runs on
both Unix-like systems as well as Win32 systems.
'twander' is a macro-programmable Filesystem Browser that runs on both Unix-like systems as well as Win32 systems. It embraces the best ideas of both similar GUI-driven programs (Konqueror, Windows Explorer) as well as text-based interfaces (Midnight Commander, List,
Or, If You Prefer The "Elevator Pitch"
- A better file browser for Unix and Win32. (Developed on FreeBSD.)
- A way to make browsing the same on all the OSs you use.
- A macro-programmable tool that lets *you* define the features.
- A GUI navigation front-end for your shell.
- A way to "can" workflows for your technically-challenged colleagues.
- A way to free yourself from the shackles of the mouse.
- A way to significantly speed up your day-to-day workflow.
- A Python/Tkinter application - over 5000 lines of code/comments
- A RCT (Really Cool Tool) that will have you addicted in a day or two.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall