GTD-Free Publisher's description
GTD-Free is personal TODO/action manager inspired by GTD (Getting Things Done) method.
GTD-Free is personal TODO/action manager inspired by GTD (Getting Things DoneВ®) method by David Allen (see David Allen&Co. official site for more information). GTD-Free tries to be simple and easy to use management tool. GTD-Free is free open-source software.
GTD-Free aims to guide users to manage very efficient GTD workflow even if they are not familiar with GTD or they need guidance to follow it. The user interface is clean and simple on each step of the workflow: user objective should be to get thing done and spent minimum time with the tool itself.
The GTD-Free is in continuous development. Yet the things which are done so far are working well and the application is usable in day-to-day task management even as beta release.
Project is hosted at Get GTD-Free at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads, project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/gtd-free.
* Latest testing release: gtd-free-0.6-beta.jar, gtd-free-0.6-beta.exe, release notes
* Latest stable release: gtd-free-0.4.3.jar, gtd-free-0.4.3.exe, release notes
* A desktop application with locally stored data.
* Runs on all main operating systems (requires Java 1.6).
* Can be run from USB stick.
* Simple and clean user interface with process oriented view on actions according to GTD workflow.
* User editable lists with categories for next actions, maybe/someday actions and reference material.
* Actions organized also by projects, remind dates and priority.
* Tickler view for action with reminder date set.
* Integration into system tray.
* Printing, export of data to PDF, HTML, XML documents.
Support This Project
You can contribute to the project by reporting problems or new ideas for features or help translate. Or make a donation.
See "Get Involved" page for more information.
About GTD method
This product is inspired by Getting Things DoneВ® or GTDВ® Principles. It is not affiliated with, approved or endorsed by David Allen or the David Allen Company, which is the creator of the Getting Things DoneВ® system for personal productivity. GTDВ® and Getting Things DoneВ® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company For more information on the David Allen CompanyвЂ™s products the user may visit their website at www.davidco.com.
What's New in This Release:В· A feature for exporting to PDF file with an action selector was added.
В· A wrong month name was fixed.
System Requirements:В· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall