Bru File Manager for Linux Publisher's description
Bru File Manager is a cross platform file manag...
Bru File Manager is a cross platform file manager.
* Copy, move, delete and rename files and directories; create directories; open, execute, edit and print files on-the-fly.
* Selective file view through regular expressions.
* Compress and extract in ZIP, JAR, GZIP, TAR and BZIP2 formats; extract RAR archives.
* File permissions management.
* Navigation inside ZIP and JAR archives.
* File content comparison with on-the-fly editing through a built-in tool.
* Folder comparison and synchronization.
* Integrated FTP client.
* Bookmarks of favourite directories and FTP connections.
* File searching, also in ZIP and JAR archives and in FTP servers.
* Dynamic Look & Feel changing.
* Available languages: English, Italian, Polish (thanks to Tomasz Stanisz), Romanian (thanks to Adrian Barbu), French (thanks to Christian Lefevre), Spanish (thanks to Mauricio CantГєn Caamal).
What's New in This Release:В· Fixed a bug in the "check for updates" function;
В· ftp4j library updated to version 1.6;
В· Compress library updated to version 1.1;
В· Some minor bug fixes.
System Requirements:В· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall