BlueSense SDK rev Publisher's description
from Blue Melon
BlueSense SDK is a software development kit for communicating with BlueSense equipment.
BlueSense SDK is a software development kit for communicating with BlueSense equipment. BlueSense SDK allows you to read out sensors or control actuators.
A user-space USB driver for all platforms is included. Examples for all modules are also included. For Java, there is an object-oriented interface, and for C, there is a function based interface.
Our system has a few big advantages over competiting systems:
- First BlueSense is truly modular. With other systems when you run out of inputs you're stuck. With BlueSense you can always add new modules.
- Our boards have been programmed with intelligence. Seamlessly you can use counters, rotary encoders, adjust sampling resolution, etc. All the tiresome work has been done for you!
- A minimum number of electronic components is needed. For example you can add relays directly without the use of any transistors!
- Are your modules placed on spots which are difficult to reach? You can use the BlueSense wireless boards. Multiple wireless boards can be used
- High data speeds over a cabled network. Most inputs and outputs can be updated over 1000 times a second.
- Software support for a large number of software packages like Max/Msp(tm), Processing, C, Java and others. BlueSense is supported on MaxOSX, Windows and Linux. The developer library is freeware.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall