Lutel Firewall Publisher's description
from OndЕ™ej ДЊeДЌГЎk
LutelWall (formerly known as Lutel Firewall) is high-level linux firewall configuration tool.
LutelWall (formerly known as Lutel Firewall) is high-level linux firewall configuration tool. It uses human-readable and easy to understand configuration to set up Netfilter in most secure way. Its flexibility allows firewall admins build from very simple, single-homed firewalls, to most complex ones - with multiple subnets, DMZ's and traffic redirections. It can be used on a dedicated firewall system, a multi-function gateway/router/server or on a standalone system. Configuration method of this firewall is designed to be as simple as possible without loosing Netfilter flexibility and its security features.
- flexible control over traffic using rule set
- user-defined protocols support
- support for any kind multiple external and internal interaces (and aliases)
- automated MASQUERADE / SNAT support
- easy to set up DNAT (transparent proxy, redirections to LAN/DMZ etc.)
- rate limit extensions
- packet marking for 3rd party shapers
- TOS (Type of Service) traffic optimizer
- both passive and active FTP support
- DHCP support
- can work as "workstation" firewall
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall