PolarSSL Publisher's description
PolarSSLPolarSSL is a light-weight open.....
PolarSSLPolarSSL is a light-weight open source cryptographic and SSL/TLS library written in C. PolarSSL makes it easy for developers to include cryptographic and SSL/TLS capabilities in their (embedded) applications with as little hassle as possible. Loose coupling of the components inside the library means that it is easy to seperate the parts that are needed, without needing to include the total library.
PolarSSL is a light-weight open source cryptographic and SSL/TLS library written in C. PolarSSL is written with embedded systems in mind and has been ported on a number of architectures, including ARM, PowerPC, MIPS and Motorola 68000.
* Small memory footprint
* Clean and simple API for integration
* Loose coupling of cryptographic code.
* Symmetric encryption algorithms: AES, Triple-DES, DES, ARC4, Camellia, XTEA
* Hash algorithms: MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512
* HAVEGE random number generator
* RSA with PKCS#1 v1.5 padding
* SSL version 3 and TLS version 1 client support
* X.509 certificate and CRL reading from memory or disk in PEM and DER formats
* Over 900 regression and code coverage tests
* Example applications
What's New in This Release:В· This version introduces the CTR_DBRG random generator based on AES-256-CTR (NIST SP 800-90) and a generic entropy accumulator, next to the already existing HAVEGE random generator.
В· The behaviour of x509parse_crt() has changed, though.
В· It's backwards compatible with pre-1.1.0 code.
В· For permissive parsing, you now have to use the return code differently; please read the documentation.
В· A lot of simple error codes (1 and 2) inside the code were changed to 'real errors'.
В· In addition, a lot of standing issues were fixed with regards to compatibility and customization.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall