Quick Heal AntiVirus for Linux Publisher's description
Anti-virus software with a proactive defense
Quick Heal AntiVirus for Linux protects the system from computer viruses, prevent their spreading and disinfect the infected files. It contains GUI and Command line scanner. User can use any of the Scanner to scan the system. It also provides a robust and real-time protection against viruses. This protection runs on the system and scanning every files operation. It scans access requests and allows the operation to proceed or denied it if a virus was found (or other limitation). Virus definition updates are released constantly. This product has regularly passed the stringent test of Virus Bulletin and achieved VB100% award.
- Simple to install and easy to use.
- Introducing new more powerful and advanced scan engine based on platform independent technology.
- Detects thousands of Viruses, Worms, Backdoor, Trojan, Spyware, Adware, Riskware, Dialers, Jokes and DDOS tools.
- Cleans virus infected files automatically.
- Automatic Updates your AntiVirus keep your system protected.
Free One month Trial
To purchase Quick Heal AntiVirus for Linux please contact firstname.lastname@example.org along with your system details.
System Requirements:Redhat Linux 8.0 and above, SuSe Linux 7.2 and, Mandrake 8.0 and above.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall