The Family Tree of Family (Unicode) Publisher's description
from Perun, Ltd
A program for the preservation of a history and genealogical family tree
The Family Tree of Family (Unicode) is a program intended for the preservation of a history and construction of a genealogical tree of families. Create a detailed list of family members, add biographies, photos and video materials. The program is easy-to-use and features a clear and beautiful interface.
Functions of the program:
- Drawing the biography of each member of a family;
- Preservation of the history of a family;
- Construction of a general family tree for all people in the list;
- Construction of the general family tree on a man's or woman's line;
- Construction of a personal genealogic branch;
- Construction of a tree of nationalities;
- Construction of the list of a generation;
- Construction of a picture album and videoarchive of a family;
- Storage of copies of documents;
- A reminder of Birthdays of members of the family;
- A print genealogic tree, biographies and photos of members of a family;
- Preservation of the data in archives;
- Export / Import format GETCOM.
What's New in This Release:В· The modifications to IOR-2.10.1 extend existing random I/O capabilities and enhance performance output statistics.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall