Pauker for Linux Publisher's description
from Ronny Standtke
Pauker is a generic flashcard program written in Java.
Pauker is a
* completely free (OpenSource, GPL)
* flash card based,
* learning application
* written in В«JavaВ»
* using the leitner cardfile system
* available in Dutch, English, Esperanto, German, French, Polish, Spanish, Slovak and Vietnamese
* works offline without the need of an internet connection
* and is compatible with MiniPauker, a Pauker version for PDA's and mobile phones.
Pauker uses a combination of ultra-shortterm, shortterm, and longterm memory. You can use it to learn all the things efficiently you never want to forget, like vocabulary, capitals, important dates, etc.
What's New in This Release:- made colors of instructions consistent
- the ultra-shorttime timer does no longer beep or ring
- fixed searching for similar cards
- fixed editing cards while repeating
- updated internal libraries (JavaHelp, Lucene, iText)
- small logging fixes
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall