OpenGrade Publisher's description
from Benjamin Crowell
OpenGrade is open-source software.....
OpenGrade is open-source software for teachers to keep track of grades. It runs on Linux, as well as some other
* online grade reports
* weighted grading or straight points
* drop and reinstate students without losing grades
* extra credit, grades that don't count, and dropping N lowest grades
* digital watermarks to detect tampering
* marking periods
* export to spreadsheet and other formats
* reconcile inconsistent versions of a file
* auto-save and automatic backups
What's New in This Release:В· The font size can now be changed.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall