Marionnet Publisher's description
Marionnet is a virtual network laboratory
Marionnet is a virtual network laboratory: it allows users to define, configure and run complex computer networks without any need for physical setup. Only a single, possibly even non-networked GNU/Linux host machine is required to simulate a whole Ethernet network complete with computers, routers, hubs, switches, cables, and more. Support is also provided for integrating the virtual network with the physical host network.
* Dynamic reconfiguration of the network.
* Full binary compatibility with user-level GNU/Linux software which runs on virtual machines.
* Ability to use host X server to run graphical application (wireshark...).
* Copy-on-write file systems, allowing to economize on disk space usage.
* "Gateway" device to connect virtual network to host network.
* Intuitive GUI with the network diagram dynamically updated.
System Requirements:В· gtk+
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall