gWaei Publisher's description
from Zachary Dovel
A Japanese-English dictionary program for the GNOME desktop
gWaei is a Japanese-English dictionary program for the GNOME desktop. It is made to be a modern drop in replacement for Gjiten with many of the same features. The dictionary files it uses are from Jim Breen's WWWJDIC project and are installed separately through the program.
* Easy dictionary installation with a click of a button.
* Support for searching using regular expressions.
* Streams results so the interface is never frozen.
* Click Kanji in the results pane to look information on it.
* Simple interface that makes sense.
* Intelligent design. Tab switches dictionaries.
* Organizes relevant matches to the top of the results.
What's New in This Release:· This version fixes display of kanjipad (or at least improves it), fixes problems with searches from waei, fixes localizations of some texts, and removes/disables deprecated directives.
System Requirements:В· gtk+
В· curl and libcurl
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall