granule Publisher's description
from Vladislav Grinchenko
granule is a flashcard program that implements Leitner
granule is a flashcard program that implements Leitner (by the German psychologist Sebastian Leitner in the 1970s) cardfile methodology for learning new words described in his book So lernt man lernen. Der Weg zum Erfolg. ("Learning to learn. The road to success.")
* Short-term memory training with Decks of cards.
* Long-term memory training with a CardBoxe of Decks.
* Automatic scheduling with SM-2 algorithm.
* Optional pronounciation (requires a sound dictionary such as StarDict).
* Multi-lingual support (UTF-8).
* Embedded pictures.
* Basic text formatting.
* Fine-tuning of look-n-feel.
* Full-screen mode (for Q&A slide shows)
* Printing with OpenOffice macros (by the courtesy of Stefan SchrГ¶der)
What's New in This Release:- Port to Nokia N900 smartphone (available from Maemo5 extras-devel repository).
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall