Fresh Memory for Linux Publisher's description
from Mykhaylo Kopytonenko
Fresh Memory is a program for studying foreign words using flashcards.
Fresh Memory is a program for studying foreign words using flashcards. It features such study tools as the spaced repetition and basic word drill. It supports cards that can contain multiple fields on one side. The dictionaries can be imported from and exported to CSV files (comma-separated values text files).
Features of Fresh Memory
* Managing dictionaries: creating, editing, CSV import/export
* Study tools: Spaced repetition and Word drill
* Swapping questions and answers to study reversed cards
* Support for cards with multiple fields
* Image includes in the cards: tag
* Support for basic HTML tags: , , and so on
* Cross-platform support for Linux and Windows. Should compile on MacOS too.
* Immediate update of contents of modified card at the study tool views
* Typical GUI features:
o Cut/Copy/Paste cards using the system clipboard
o Adding/Removing cards
o Finding cards:
+ support for regular expressions
o List of recent files
* Session saving
* Study statistics
* Editing cards from the study window
* The settings dialog: algorithm options, fonts, save file paths
* Multimedia capabilities: video and sound
* Multiple choice test
* Undo/Redo framework
What's New in This Release:В· Fixed crash: With opened study window, closing the main window crashes the application.
В· Minor improvements in the study window.
System Requirements:В· Qt
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall