IDAutomation Universal Barcode Font for Linux Publisher's description
Generate multiple barcode types from a single font that is ..
Generate multiple barcode types from a single font that is compatible with multiple operating systems and languages that have double-byte character sets, such as Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
* Print multiple barcodes types with a single fontPatent Pending font technology produces high-quality symbols.
* Easily print several barcode types with a single font.
* Supports multiple operating systems and locales, including Windows, MAC, Linux and Unix.
* TrueType, OpenType, PCL LaserJet soft fonts and PostScript font versions are included.
* Compatible with both 32 and 64 bit systems, including Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows 7.
* Supports AIM USS Code 128, GS1-128, EAN-128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI, Codabar, USPS Intelligent Mail, OneCode, Postnet and Planet.
* The Universal Fonts require special formatting so that the data, when the barcode font is applied, will be scannable. Multiple royalty-free font encoders, tools and source code are provided to complete this automatically.
* New install packages for Windows and Macintosh:
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall