IDAutomation Aztec Font and Encoder for Linux Publisher's description
from IDAutomation Inc.
The IDAutomation Aztec Barcode Font and Encoder is a ...
The IDAutomation Aztec Barcode Font and Encoder is a collection of components that generate Aztec barcode symbols with fonts and graphics.
Aztec is an area efficient two-dimensional (2D) barcode symbology capable of encoding large amounts of data. The data encoded may include letters, numbers, text and actual bytes of data, including extended characters, Unicode characters and small photos. IDAutomation recommends limiting the data encoded in each symbol to 800 characters or less if possible because many barcode scanners do not decode large symbols.
In addition to the advantages mentioned above, the following features are provided in this barcode font package:
* The advanced Aztec font uses IDAutomation Vertical Interleaved Technologyв„ў which allows increased throughput and printing at small X dimensions. For example, the Hand Held Products 2D Imager scans symbols printed with IDAutomation's Aztec barcode font as small as 3 points, which is an X dimension of .025CM or 10 mils.
* Compatible with Crystal Reports 9 and above.
* Custom tilde functions allow easy methods to encode tab and returns between fields in a single symbol.
* The COM DLL was created in C++ ATL and has no dependencies.
* The source code for any single encoder may be provided with the purchase of the Unlimited Developer License and a signed source code license agreement.
* Multiple fonts are provided - When a license is purchased for this font, the customer will receive all versions in a single ZIP file. The manual is also supplied in a file named "readme" in the ZIP file. The following fonts are included:
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall