Griffith for Linux Publisher's description
from Vasco Nunes
Griffith is a media collection manager application.
Griffith is a media collection manager application. Adding items to the collection is as quick and easy as typing the film title and selecting a supported source. Griffith will then try to fetch all the related information from the Web.
This list will give you an overview of the most important features. Griffith:
* Fetches film information from the Internet based on your locale via a plug-in
o Brazilian Portuguese: E-Pipoca
o Czech: CSFD
o English: IMDb, DVD Empire, AnimeDB, Moviefone, Mediadis
o French: Allocine, Cinemovies
o German: FilmeVonA-Z.de, Kino.de, OFDb
o Italian: Cinematografo
o Polish: Wirtualna Polska, FDb, Tanuki-Anime, Onet, Filmweb,Stopklatka
o Portuguese: 7arte, PTGate, Clube MyDVD
* Integrates well with a database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite3 used by default) to keep tabs on your library
* Can backup/restore your database
* Exports to CSV, PDF, XML and HTML files
* Imports from CSV files
* Generates PDF from cover art
* Keeps track of your films that are out on loan
* Enables you to sort/filter your library
* Has built-in multi-language support
* Has much more!
What's New in This Release:В· New movie plugins: AllRovi, IMDB-pt, and Interfilmes.
В· Most movie plugins have been updated.
В· The AniDB plugin requires the lxml module now (new 3rd party dependency).
В· New extensions: Database Cleanup and Maintenance.
В· Mac OS X integration has been improved.
В· There are many bugfixes.
System Requirements:В· Python
В· pysqlite legacy 1.0 (optional)
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall