echinus Publisher's description
from Alexander Polakov
Simple and lightweight tiling and floating window manager for X11.
Simple and lightweight tiling and floating window manager for X11. Started as a dwm fork with easier configuration, echinus became full-featured reparenting window manager with EWMH support.
* easily configurable with one file in Xresources format
* supports minimal subset of EWMH to be usable with panels/pagers
* ifloating layout mimics traditional wm behaviour
* Xft (freetype) support
* multihead support with XRandr
* titlebars with configurable layout
What's New in This Release:В· This release brings a lot of changes, including new mouse handling code, stability fixes, and the ability to run without a configuration file.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall