CLFSWM Publisher's description
from Philippe Brochard
CLFSWM is a 100% Common Lisp X11 window manager (based on Tinywm and Stumpwm. Many thanks to them)
CLFSWM is a 100% Common Lisp X11 window manager (based on Tinywm and Stumpwm. Many thanks to them).It can be driven only with the keyboard or with the mouse.
A display contains a root frame and its children. A child can be a window or another frame. The root frame or its children can be the current root. The current root is fullscreen maximized (no decorations, no buttons, no menus: nothing, just the application fullscreen!).
CLFSWM is highly dynamic. By default there is only one frame (the root frame). Other frames are created/deleted on the fly. A window can be in more than one frame, so it can have multiple views of the same windows.
Using CLFSWM is like walking through a tree of frames and windows. Enter in a child to make it the current root and make it fullscreen maximized. Leave it to make its parent the current root.
Here is the default key binding to navigate through this tree:
* Alt-Tab: circulate through children of the current child.
* Alt-Left/Right: circulate through brother children (ie: this is like workspaces for a more conventional window manager)
* Alt-Up: select the first child of the current frame.
* Alt-Down: select the parent of the current child.
* Alt-Enter: Make the current selected child the current root (ie: maximize it)
* Alt+Shift-Enter: Make the parent of the current root the current root (ie: unmaximize the current root).
What's New in This Release:В· Responsiveness when there are many children to display and some are hidden by others was improved.
В· There were also some minor tweaks.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall