Clearlooks Revamp Mod Publisher's description
A modified version of Clearlooks Revamp
Clearlooks Revamp Mod is a modified version of Clearlooks Revamp, created by Zentili.
As with the original, it's 100% made with Murrine engine (git version needed).
Changes between original and mod:
- Deleted purple/magenta color for selections, now uses the same blue for everything.
- Speaking about blue: is a little bit darker.
- Deleted font size restriction.
- Style in menu-items, progressbars, and in back/forward nautilus\' buttons reworked.
- Menu offset increased to make menu childs overlap the parent menus.
- Deleted custom style in Eye of Gnome.
- Added separation lines between menubar and toolbar.
All changs are visible in the screenshot (except the no-special Eye of Gnome style).
How to install?
В· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
В· Click on the first tab: Theme
В· Drag and drop the theme's archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
В· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
GNOME is an international effort to build a complete desktop environmentвЂ”the graphical user interface which sits on top of a computer operating systemвЂ”entirely from free software. This goal includes creating software development frameworks, selecting application software for the desktop, and working on the programs which manage application launching, file handling, and window and task management.
GNOME is part of the GNU Project and can be used with various Unix-like operating systems, most notably Linux, and as part of Java Desktop System in Solaris.
The name originally stood for GNU Network Object Model Environment, though this acronym is deprecated. The GNOME project puts heavy emphasis on simplicity, usability, and making things вЂњjust workвЂќ.
System Requirements:В· gtk+
В· Murrine GTK+ engine
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall