AmbianceBLUISH Publisher's description
from Ilian Ivanov
I did not create this theme. Actually this is the Ubuntu 11.10 Ambiance theme, but tweaked.
I did not create this theme. Actually this is the Ubuntu 11.10 Ambiance theme, but tweaked. It is a really good one, but there are some things that I did not like, so here it is the ambianceBLUISH thing I have created.
Changes to the original theme:
1. Added dark panel in Nautilus
-I never liked the default one.
2. Changed the selection color in the OS to be blue.
- the original orange color was always a bit too odd to me
3. Window titles were moved to the right of the window.
- With the Canonicals decision to move the controls (close, minimize, maximize) to the left that area of the window title became a little cluttered for my taste. I have noticed, that the right part of the title window is empty, so I have moved the titles there. I like the result It feels more balanced that way and hope you will like it too.
4. Changed window borders to 4 px and added rounded corners
-It was hard to change window size with the 1 pixel border so ...
System Requirements:В· GTK+
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall