IVJLogger Publisher's description
from Ivan Jouikov
IVJLogger is a small library of classes and functions written in Java designed to assist you with your logging needs.
IVJLogger is a small library of classes and functions written in Java designed to assist you with your logging needs. "Why another logger?" you may ask. Well, the main purpose of it is keeping it simple. Simplicity means less bugs, more extensibility, better performance, and happier users. Many loggers I've seen out therer take forever to set up, I am not even talking about all the initialization code, and all the clean-up you have to do just to get them to log one line of code. With IVJLogger you don't need any external files, no clean-up, and initialization code is as simple as instantiating an object. Here's a summary of the best features that make IVJLogger what it is:
* High performance - thanks to very efficient thread pool
* Less coding - one line to initialize, one line to log, no clean-up
* No external objects used - include the source with your project and you're ready to go
* Most recent JVM friendly - created and tested on Java 1.4.2 SE
* Cross-platform - well, Java kind of took care of that :)
* Thread-safe - multiple threads may use the same logger to log data simultaneously.
Advanced features include multi-threading and monthly and yearly archivation of old files (this happens automatically, without you EVER having to worry about it).
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall