TorrentWatch-X Publisher's description
from Erik Bernhardson
TorrentWatch-X is a web based tool to automate downloads of tv shows via torrents and rss based on the torrentwatch project (now known as NMTDVR)
TorrentWatch-X is a web based tool to automate downloads of tv shows via torrents and rss based on the torrentwatch project (now known as NMTDVR). The goal is to make it run on linux, BSD, OSX and NMT (PCH) with different torrent clients.
* RSS feeds from a few torrent sites who offer TV shows.
* Save torrent file in any folder so any torrent client can pick it up.
* Tell Transmission to save data in any folder.
* Tell Transmission to stop when a certain ratio is reached.
* Support for authentication with Transmission.
* Live download stats for torrents that are currently downloading.
* List of favorites, for all your favorite TV shows.
* Add your own RSS feed.
SHA1 Checksum: b4a67c91d80ae1552414bde5b262dc00aacb5871
What's New in This Release:В· Fixed issue that caused the config-cache to corrupt. Causing errors Like: cache_dir: "" does not exist / have the wrong rights.
В· Moved web files to 'web' directory. I've included a cleanup.sh script to remove old files after updating. Make sure you backup config.php and move it to 'web/php' (or create a new one).
В· Replaced first run wizzard with default config.
В· Fixed a number of smaller bugs.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall