Bitflu Publisher's description
from Adrian Ulrich
Bitflu is a free BitTorrent client....
Bitflu is a free BitTorrent client. The client was written in Perl and is designed to run as a daemon (7x24h , like mlnet) on Linux, *BSD and maybe even OSX.
* Multiple downloads
* IPv6 Support
* Designed to run as a daemon/No GUI: You can connect to the client via telnet and/or http (AJAX)
* Security: The client can chroot itself and drop privileges
* Bandwith shaping (upload+download)
* Crash-Proof design: Crashes or a full filesystem will never corrupt your downloads again :-)
* Non-Threading/Non-Forking: All connections are handled in non-blocking state using epoll (or kqueue on *BSD)
What's New in This Release:В· This version improves the blacklisting of 'bad' Kademlia nodes and includes a new piece selection method for slow BitTorrent peers.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall