Rapid Photo Downloader Publisher's description
from Damon Lynch
Rapid Photo Downloader for Linux is written by a photographer for professional and amateur photographers....
Rapid Photo Downloader for Linux is written by a photographer for professional and amateur photographers. Its goal is to be the best photo and video downloader for the Linux Desktop. It is free software, released under the GNU GPL license.
* 1Generates meaningful, user configurable file and folder names
* 2Downloads photos and videos from multiple devices simultaneously
* 3Backs up photos and videos as they are downloaded
* 4Easy to configure and use
* 5Runs under Gnome, KDE and other Linux desktop environments
* 6Available in twenty seven languages
* 7Program configuration and use is fully documented
What's New in This Release:В· You can now download MTS video files and THM video thumbnail files, automatically rotate JPEG images, and extract Exif.CanonFi.FileNumber metadata. There is a new toolbar, showing the most commonly changed configuration options: where files will be transferred from, whether they will be copied or moved, and where they will be transferred to. Several bugs have been fixed, and translations have been updated.
System Requirements:В· Python
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall