TryAgain Publisher's description
from Mathijs Lagerberg
TryAgain is an extension for Mozilla Firefox that automatically keeps retrying when a server is not found.
TryAgain is an extension for Mozilla Firefox that automatically keeps retrying when a server is not found. When you reach FirefoxвЂ™s built-in page saying вЂ?Server not foundвЂ™, a countdown timer starts running and after a user-defined interval it page will refresh, hence retrying to find the server. TryAgain is a slim and friendly extension and is, at the time of writing, downloaded over 44.000 times from addons.mozilla.org.
The functionality of TryAgain was originally created in the shape of a greasemonkey script, created by my friends Eric and Paul Lammertsma.
Besides retrying TryAgain offers additional functionality: it presents two links that allow you to search for the missing web page in either Google Cache or the Wayback Machine, with just a single click of a button. The newest version of TryAgain contains a counter that shows how many refreshes have been done, and allows the user to limit that number to a certain maximum.
* Shows a preview of all fonts installed on your system, either grouped in categories or in alphabetical order
* Extendible through extensions, as easy to install as Firefox extensions
* Classify fonts yourself, in 36 different categories
* You can edit the categories to your own liking
* Long list of fonts already categorised
* Option to hide fonts that youвЂ™ll never use
* Create a dynamic short-list of favourites that you want to compare
* Search a font by name
* Print list of fonts directly from the program
* Export font list to W3C compliant HTML file, that you can view with your favourite web browser.
* Custom sample text, color and font size
* Import and export functionality to transfer categorisations between computers or user-profiles.
* Runs on Windows (Vista also) and Linux
What's New in This Release:Added Firefox 3 support. Chinese [zh-CN] locale added. Stops countdown when user starts typing in the address bar.
Bugs solved: TryAgain does no longer refresh the SSL Exception page.
From this version on TA is no longer compatible with FF2.0 and earlier version.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall