ThunderVoice Publisher's description
from Chris Schiffner
ThunderVoice is a Thunderbird extension that adds a toolbar button to Mozilla Thunderbird for Google Voice.
ThunderVoice is a Thunderbird extension that adds a toolbar button to Mozilla Thunderbird for Google Voice. When clicked, Google Voice opens in a tab inside Mozilla Thunderbird.
TO ACTIVATE THE BUTTON:
1) Right click the Thunderbird toolbar and select "Customize..."
2) Scroll down in the dialog that opens and locate the button that says "Google Voice"
3) Drag the button to the location on the toolbar you would like it at
4) Close the Customize dialiog
Click the button you added to launch Google Voice in a tab inside thunderbird.
The name Google Voice, and the Google Voice logo are owned by Google. I do not claim ownership or rights or creation of the name or logo.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
What's New in This Release:В· Added support for Thunderbird 3.1
System Requirements:В· Mozilla Thunderbird
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall